New User Group Appearance Dates Announced by Apple’s Dave Marra
And the beat goes on. Apple Senior Systems Engineer Dave Marra has updated the presentation schedule on his web site with his latest round of user group presentations.
Just off an appearance in the User Group Lounge at Macworld Conference & Expo, Dave will present to these lucky groups in the coming months:
- Mainline Macintosh Users Group – February 10
- Philadelphia Area Computer Society – February 24
- Macintosh Association of Central NJ – March 10
- Center City Philadelphia Macintosh Users Group – March 26
- Princeton Macintosh Users Group – April 10
- Annapolis Apple Slice User Group – May 19
Dave will be showing off all the latest Apple products and technology, including everything introduced at January’s Macworld Conference & Expo. Check each group’s web site for specific time, locations, and attendance guidelines.