Prosoft Engineering Schedules Multiple Mac User Group Appearances
The folks from Prosoft Engineering are spending some time on the road, visiting Mac User Groups to show off not only their industry-leading utility programs, but also their new line of consumer-oriented products under the JoeSoft brand.
You can catch Jennifer Bell, Gordon Bell and the other feature presenters from Prosoft at these MUG meetings in the coming months:
- 6/20/07 – University of Utah Mac Managers (via iChat)
- 7/17/07 – North Coast Macintosh User Group
- 8/18/07 – MacTechnics
- 8/19/07 – MacGroup Detroit
- 8/28/07 – Lincoln Hills Macintosh Users Group
- 9/08/07 – Apple Corp Dallas
- 9/13/07 – Texas Medical Center Macintosh User Group
- 9/15/07 – Houston Area Apple Users Group
- 9/18/07 – Diablo Valley Macintosh Users Group
- 10/17/07 – Tucson Macintosh Users Group
Be sure to visit each group’s web site for information on times, locations and visitor policies.
Prosoft Engineering has been featured several times on MacVoices. Gordon Bell of Prosoft was the guest on MacVoices #762 to discuss the launch of the JoeSoft product line.
Prosoft president Greg Brewer talked about DataBackup 3 and the upcoming Jax live from the show floor at Macworld Expo 2007 on MacVoices #732.
Gordon Bell was also the featured guest on MacVoices #670, talking about recovering your information with Data Rescue II. Listen to any or all and then plan to see the Prosoft products in person when they visit a Mac User Group near you.