The MUG Center Survey
Macintosh User Groups come in a variety of styles, focuses and structures. Campus, application-specific, community, industry, online and many others make up the dynamic and evolving user group community.
Questions and results so far:
- How did you like the various aspects of User Group University?
- How do you rate these aspects of the User Group Lounge?
- How do you rate these aspects of the Adobe Professional Association and User Group Breakfast?
- How do you rate these aspects of the User Group Booth on the Expo show floor?
- Any and all comments on the User Group presence and activities at Macworld Expo (including the Final Cut Pro User Group evening event, the User Group Guides, etc.)? Don’t say it somewhere else where it gets lost – say it here!
- User Group Kickoff Event
- User Group Lounge
- User Group Booth
- User Group Guides
- Adobe User Group Breakfast
- Final Cut Pro Evening Event
- Where does your group meet?
- How much does your meeting space cost (per month)?
- Does your meeting place require your group to have insurance?
- How much does your group charge for a one-year membership?
- Does your group offer family memberships at a different dues rate?
- Does your group offer a corporate membership at a different dues structure?
- Does your group offer a “lifetime membership” option?