Mac User Groups at Expo: Friday
The fourth and final day of Macworld Conference & Expo (Number Five if you count Monday’s all-conference sessions will find Mac User Groups hosting more presentations, and a special invitation for MUG members in San Francisco
The User Group Lounge concludes a week of presentations by a series of Mac authorities with both scheduled appearances as well as open networking time.
Still looking for something on the show floor but can’t find it? Stop by the Guide Booth and talk to the Mac User Group leaders and members who are volunteering their time to guide you through the show floor maze.
After the show floor closes, you’ll want to make the couple block walk to the Parc 55 Hotel (55 Cyril Magnin Street) and check out MacVoices at Expo featuring Pandora. User group people of al stripes are invited to join Chuck Joiner for live tapings of the show with guests that include:
- Tim Westergren, founder of Pandora
- Kevin Seal, Executive Producer and host of the Pandora Podcast and Music Analyst for the Music Genome Project
- Tom Conrad, Chief Technical Officer for Pandora
- Jim Dalrymple of MacCentral
- Paul Kafasis, CEO of Rogue Amoeba Software
- David Bassin, celebrated Bay Area DJ and host of Freefall
- Michael Butler, host of the Rock and Roll Geek Show
The event starts at 6 PM and is free and open to all fans of Macs, music and the featured speakers. Join MacVoices for an evening of informal fun and music discovery as they put the bottom line on Macworld Conference & Expo week and share a passion for music of all kinds.
To get all the details of Mac User Groups at Expo, take some time reviewing our Macworld Conference & Expo 2007: User Group Events coverage, and subscribe to the iCal version of our Macworld Expo MUG Event Calendar.