Dave Marra Updates User Group Presentation Schedule
Apple Senior Systems Engineer Dave Marra has updated his Mac User Group presentation schedule with some new appearances and some re-scheduled visits following the severe weather in the Northeast in the past few weeks.
Dave will bring his dynamic presentation of Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and related topics to these groups in the coming weeks:
- March 08: Macintosh Association of Central NJ Users Group
- March 12: Hershey Apple Core
- March 14: Atlantic City Area Macintosh Users Group
- March 18: Macintosh Association of Central New Jersey
- April 19: Philadelphia Area Computer Society (tentative)
- May 07: Macintosh User Group of Oneonta
- May 09: Long Island Macintosh Users Group
- May 14: North Jersey Mac Apple Users Group
As always, be certain to to check each group’s web site for exact time, location and visitor policies, then mark your calendar to go see Dave!