May Edition of O’Reilly User Group Progam News Released
The Oâ€™Reilly User Group Program has published the May edition of their â€œUser Group Program News.â€
Oâ€™Reilly User Group Program chief Marsee Henon invites anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area to stop by the Maker Faire this weekend to say hello, or to meet her at Tech*Ed in Orlando, where sheâ€™ll also be attending the International .NET Association(INETA) User Group Leader Summit on June 22.
Other items in this monthâ€™s edition include:
- Put Up a Banner Get a Free Book
- New Book Releases and Discount reminders
- Schedule of Oâ€™Reilly Author Speaker Events
- Oâ€™Reilly Conference news (including special discount codes
- News From O’Reilly & Beyond
For complete information on the Oâ€™Reilly User Group program and how you can sign up for the â€œUser Group Program Newsâ€ email newsletter, visit The MUG Centerâ€™s Vendor Programs section.