User Group University
Newsletter & Web Site Contest!
USER GROUP NEWSLETTER & WEB SITE CONTEST FOR ALL USER GROUP UNIVERSITY ATTENDEES -- SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS
In recognition of the importance of print and electronic media to user group communications, Adobe Systems, in partnership with Apple and the User Group Advisory Board, sponsored a User Group Newsletter and Web Site Contest for all attendees at User Group University (UGU), New York.
NEWSLETTER CONTEST AWARDS
Newsletter contest winners in each category receive the following Adobe software product awards:
- Adobe Acrobat 5.0 for Macintosh - Third Place
- Adobe PageMaker 6.5 Plus for Macintosh - Second Place
- Adobe Illustrator 9.0 Plus for Macintosh - First Place
- Adobe InDesign 1.5 for Macintosh - Grand Prize Winner
WEB SITE CONTEST AWARDS
All web sites for UGU attendees were entered into the Web Site Contest, as a benefit of being attending.
Web Site Contest winners each receive the following Adobe software product awards:
- Adobe LiveMotion 1.0 for Macintosh - Third Place
- Adobe GoLive 5.0 for Macintosh - Second Place
- Adobe Premiere 6.0 - First Place
- Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for Macintosh - Best In Show
THE FINE PRINT
There are two size categories and two criteria for judging your newsletter, whatever its media.
- from one to 12 pages
- from 13 pages to stripping a whole forest
- original content
Each award donated by Adobe is for the winning User Group. The Adobe software should be used by the User Group to support the creation and publication of the group's flyers, newsletter or web site. The Adobe software may NOT be sold on-line and is NOT for the individual accepting the award on behalf of the User Group.
Note: Washington Apple Pi is managing the contest and has opted not enter. Thanks.